Part 3: Session 3
To understand context you must ask yourself the following questions surrounding any conversation you might have with a Muslim:
1. What goes through my mind when I hear these words?
2. What goes through their mind when I say these words?
3. How much of a difference is there between the two?
- Have you got a girlfriend or a boyfriend?
- Jesus is the Son of God.
- The Bible says…
- You must believe on the name of Jesus to be saved.
- God loves you.
- All men are sinners.
The following questions are to assist us in evaluating the forms we use for the purpose of best communicating the meaning we hope to teach.
- Who is God?
- What is creation?
- What is sin?
- How are people saved?
- What is acceptable behavior?
- What is worship? What should the church look like?
- How do I become an insider in their culture?